Beauty Time Therapies - counterfeit products & deceitful advertising
I ordered the Jane Iredale starter kit as a birthday present.I paid extra for the faster shipping.
After not receiving the order on time I called customer service, they discounted my payment, which was fine. Then a week ago I noticed another charge from them for £34.99 pounds on my card! I called customer service and was informed what I purchased was actually to pay 3 payments of £34.99 and receive 3 shipments of the product.
After advising that this wasn't disclosed anywhere - the rep said she couldn't help me if nothing was wrong with the product.
I checked my order confirmation email, it said £34.99 starter kit. I then went to the Beauty Time Therapies website to see if I was losing the plot, if in fact I purchased a multiple payment option. I looked at the option I had picked it said starter kit £34.99, nothing about multiple payments on the advertisement. I then chose that option and started really looking and reading the fine print in the billing screen.
Low and behold in the middle of a fine print paragraph it said you are agreeing to a 30 day shipment, a 90 day shipment, and multiple payments. The numbers are never shown to you any other time. Not at check out, not in your confirmation email, not on the advertisement page, nothing. It is deceitful and false advertising!
When I complained to Jane Iredale themselves - I was told that Beauty Time Therapies aren't even authorised retailers and the products are suspected to be counterfeit!
I've since notified my card company who are investigating the matter. Be warned!128c3bfc review #476794
You may also like
- "I WENT TO REGIS TO GET MY HAIR COLORED. I AM BLONDE,BUT I WANTED IT LIGHTENED WITH SOME PLATINUM STREAKS. MY HAIR IS 2 SHADES DARKER THAN WHEN..."
- "Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."