Beauty Time Therapies - counterfeit products & deceitful advertising
I ordered the Jane Iredale starter kit as a birthday present.I paid extra for the faster shipping.
After not receiving the order on time I called customer service, they discounted my payment, which was fine. Then a week ago I noticed another charge from them for £34.99 pounds on my card! I called customer service and was informed what I purchased was actually to pay 3 payments of £34.99 and receive 3 shipments of the product.
After advising that this wasn't disclosed anywhere - the rep said she couldn't help me if nothing was wrong with the product.
I checked my order confirmation email, it said £34.99 starter kit. I then went to the Beauty Time Therapies website to see if I was losing the plot, if in fact I purchased a multiple payment option. I looked at the option I had picked it said starter kit £34.99, nothing about multiple payments on the advertisement. I then chose that option and started really looking and reading the fine print in the billing screen.
Low and behold in the middle of a fine print paragraph it said you are agreeing to a 30 day shipment, a 90 day shipment, and multiple payments. The numbers are never shown to you any other time. Not at check out, not in your confirmation email, not on the advertisement page, nothing. It is deceitful and false advertising!
When I complained to Jane Iredale themselves - I was told that Beauty Time Therapies aren't even authorised retailers and the products are suspected to be counterfeit!
I've since notified my card company who are investigating the matter. Be warned!1185cbfe review #476794
You may also like
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "Just flowers did not deliver on the day promised they delivered the day after a birthday and the fruit arrangement was nothing like the basket I ordered I will attach..."